"Love is not a feeling, but a reflection, a reaction, a response, to the love that God has given to us. God commanded us to love in deed, from the heart, and with selflessness. I have chosen to love because he loved me first."

(1 John 3:16-17)

July 16, 2013

Write the Vision...Make it Plain

I am in a different place in life, living in a new moment and I am happy that you have met me here.   It is my hope that this is a place you will come back to and participate in matters of the heart through discovery and discussion. 

Blessed Chix was developed based on a vision that God gave me: to react and respond to all things encountered in life (loss, gain, happiness and pain) with love, because we are to reflect his love in all that we do.  "And now abide faith, hope, love, these three, but the greatest of these is love."
                                                                                                      -1Corinthians 13:13

As you return to this blog, you will find posts that discuss' ways that women can live a practical, spirit-filled life through the experiences of myself and others.  This is my way of sharing the love that God has given me, with you.  Whether you read, comment, or contribute to a post, you have become a part of the "Blessed Chix" movement.

I'm writing the vision and making it plain-literally! -Habakkuk 2:2-3

Thankfulness is what fills my heart as I foresee what God is going to do in my life through the plans He has for me.  I pray that you will see a clear vision for your life too.

In the meantime love AND live.

N. Wilson

creator (Blessed Chix-the blog)



Nikitia (Niki) Wilson believes in the power of storytelling.  She founded Blessed Chix to fulfill the call that God gave her to reach, encourage, and inspire women and girls through testimonies of overcoming the odds.   Niki has dedicated her life and ministry to creating a platform where women can share  with each other in safe, nonjudgmental, and “come as you are” environments in order to find fullness in life and in love.  She is happily married to her husband Rev. Eli Wilson, III and resides in Metro New York where she is a librarian.  

3 comments:

  1. Excited and can't wait for the first discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool. I'll be sure to tune in and read on........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I really think that this is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete